Natural Trauma Remedy
Arnica montana is a perennial herb that
grows on mountain slopes around the
world. It has bright yellow flowers and
looks like a daisy. For hundreds of
years, this plant has been used
externally for falls sprains and
bruises. In its special homeopathic
form, it is one of the great trauma
- Remedy of choice for falls, sprains,
blows, wounds, fractures, soft tissue
- Useful before and after surgery, dental
work and childbirth.
Also Helps Heal
- Muscular soreness, strains, and charley
- Eye injuries, head injuries and
- Mental and physical shock from injury,
- Effects of past trauma, especially if
person has never been well since injury
- Not effective for chronic pain.
How To Take
- Pellets, or liquid by mouth every 5 to
10 minutes until stable, then hourly,
then four times daily.
- Safe for children.
- No harmful side effects.
What It Does
- Decreases and prevents further pain.
- Reduces bruising, swelling and
- Prevents secondary infection.
- Accelerates healing.
- Gels, creams, ointments, poultices
applied to affected area.
- Not for use when skin is broken i.e.
open cut, wound, or abrasion.
- Do not take internally (except
- For best results, combine oral
homeopathic arnica with external
Homeopathy For Musculoskeletal Healing,
by Asa Hershoff (North Atlantic, 1996).